Imprint® Comfort Mats Announces New Cumulus9 Patternby Imprint® on | Cumulus9
At Sublime Marketing Group, we design and manufacture Imprint Comfort Mats. These mats are proven in the marketplace and adored by consumers. The brand has quickly become the number one consumer rated comfort mat on the market and is well recognized for quality, eco-friendly design and exceptional value.
Cumulus9 Launches New Chevron Pattern
The Cumulus9 line introduces a new Chevron pattern that will be available in two colors: Espresso and Goose. The Cumulus9 comfort mat conforms to the shape of your feet and supports your arches for relief of back, leg and foot discomfort. It has a soft, upper layer that luxuriously cushions your feet while the firm, lower layer provides soothing support. It is designed for kitchen, laundry, bathroom, garage, workshop and more.
- University tested and proven by the Center for Ergonomics to reduce overall fatigue and discomfort by up to 60%.
- No-curl edges and stay-flat memory ensure Imprint® Mats won’t curl like other mats.
- Resistant to chemicals, abrasions and punctures
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic and phthalate free. Safe for children and pets.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: All Imprint Comfort Mats come with a 100% unconditional lifetime satisfaction guarantee!
- #1 Consumer Rated Comfort Mat
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA) Certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
The Hype Behind the Chevron Pattern
The ever-popular Chevron pattern can be found everywhere—Interior design, fashion, architecture, packaging, and advertising to name a few. The pattern: a series of V’s laid out in a row. So, what is it about the pattern that has made it so popular in our consumer markets? Chevron can make a strong impact on a room because it’s bold pattern is visually very aesthetically appealing. However, even though it’s a bold design, it is still a great choice for calming atmospheres because of the way the pattern directs the eyes. Although the most popular use of Chevron involves alternating colors, using the same color throughout the design tones down the pattern. With its wide array of uses, it’s safe to say this versatile pattern is leaving it’s mark on modern interior design.
Imprint® Comfort Mats are available on the company website and at top retailers across the US and Canada. Learn more at www.imprintmats.com.